Call us now at 908-232-7666
Personal Injury Lawyers
in Elizabeth, NJ
If you’ve been injured and you’re considering seeking full compensation for the damage inflicted, our team of lawyers in Elizabeth, NJ can help you navigate through the process.
It could be a workplace injury, motor vehicle accident, or being mauled by someone’s dog. These accidents can result in severe injury and long-term traumatic effects. The impact can go as far as permanent psychological damage as well as straining you financially when settling extensive medical bills.
More so, insurance companies deny most victims their compensation, and therefore it’s imperative to look for the best lawyers in Elizabeth, NJ to fight for your rights and to help you secure the financial compensation you deserve.
For over 25 years, Robert Lord has been providing his clients with personalized attention and aggressive legal representation. Proudly serving the Elizabeth NJ, Plainfield NJ, East Orange NJ, and Newark NJ areas – the legal professionals with Lord, Kobrin, Alvarez & Fattell have secured over $200 million in settlement payments for their clients in Union County, Essex County, and Middlesex County, NJ.
Lord, Kobrin, Alvarez & Fattell is an injury law firm serving Elizabeth, NJ, and the surrounding areas with effective legal representation for more than 25 years.
Our firm represents clients in personal injury, criminal and municipal law cases in Central New Jersey. Whether you need a criminal defense attorney, auto accident attorney, or personal injury attorney in Elizabeth, NJ, we offer personal attention and aggressive legal representation.
How Our Lawyers in Elizabeth, NJ Can Help You
1. Investigate Your Case
During the aftermath of an accident, it’s easy to overlook crucial evidence that can help your claim, especially if insurance companies are involved.
Our team of seasoned lawyers in Elizabeth NJ will help unravel all pertinent evidence and facts to help safeguard your claims. Furthermore, we carry out thorough investigations using the following methods:
- CCTV/Camera Footage – By accessing surveillance footage, we help you gain the upper hand as we uncover easy to miss out details and information.
- Witnesses – Interviewing locals with potential insight into your case and securing their testimony with a subpoena to create airtight evidence.
- Accident Reconstruction Scenario’s – We go back to the scene of the incident and analyze all governing factors. Using simulations, it’s easy to create a timeline for the scene. This way, we can depict crucial information before, during, and after the accident.
2. You May Receive a Larger Settlement
Strategic insight and reputation go a long way when dealing with insurance companies and granting a larger settlement. Having reputable lawyers in Elizabeth NJ to represent your case can significantly influence your settlement amount. And, the best part is you don’t have to worry about harassment from any insurance company.
In hindsight, insurance companies tend to inhibit your claims and prevent paying compensation. A reliable personal injury lawyer knows how to bypass their standard tactics. More so, with an experienced lawyer, you’re able to calculate your overall compensation accurately. This is a crucial point most fail to understand and plea for a claim less than what their pain and suffering are worth.
Lawyers in Elizabeth NJ can also increase your settlement by:
- Holding negligent individuals responsible without letting them getaway.
- Determining the long term effects of injuries suffered using medical experts, and presenting this case in court to increase settlement.
- Dealing with insurance company setbacks, reluctance to provide information on time, or incorrectly blaming you for being the victim.
3. Understand the Law
Our lawyers in Elizabeth NJ spend countless hours practicing and getting well versed with the current state laws and legalities essential to representing and winning a client’s case. They provide adequate legal coverage against parties that contest your personal injury claims.
An attorney who understands the law will help safeguard your best interests while abiding by regulations set in place. To considerably boost your odds, personal injury lawyers are well encompassed in topics of personal injury law such as:
- Car accidents
- Product and premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Slip and fall
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
- Assault and other intentional cases
Our lawyers in Elizabeth NJ fully comprehend the distinct torts and New Jersey state laws to increase your likelihood of success.
4. Knowledge of the Legal Process
An adequate lawyer will assure proper legal representation and guide you through the steps. Understanding the proper process during a personal injury case is vital to your lawsuit.
You as the client have a crucial part to play, and our lawyers in Elizabeth NJ guarantee to keep you up to date in the measures involved during a personal injury case such as:
- Investigating your case
- Filing an insurance claim
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit
- The discovery/fact-finding phase
- Mediation and negotiations
5. Offer Sound Advice
The ability to retain intricate details and draw vital solutions on the fly is a highly endorsed trait of experienced lawyers. A skilled advocate offers sound advice in decent articulation despite the circumstance.
Their sound judgment is necessary in developing the outcome of your case while giving you various solutions to tackling an issue.
It’s easy to give up and settle for a lower compensation after battling an exceeding case, but with an exceptional lawyer by your side, you’ll have all the advice and encouragement you need.
6. Preparing for Trial
A fast-approaching trial can be nerve-wracking. However, our lawyers in Elizabeth NJ ensure to prepare you throughout the trial adequately.
- Before getting to the courthouse, we take you through all evidence, paperwork, and solidify any loopholes that could jeopardize your case.
- On the day of the trial, we tweak your appearance by working on your attire, gestures, tonality, and punctuality.
- During the trial, remember to establish good eye contact, keep your volume audible, address the judge with respect, and don’t fidget.
If you’ve been injured at work, in an accident, or due to another’s negligence, you need the advice of an injury lawyer in Elizabeth, NJ.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our team of lawyers in Elizabeth, NJ are well knowledgeable and driven to get you favorable results. Our area of expertise revolves around the following cases:
- Slip and Fall Accidents – We help you file claims based on injury caused by irresponsible property owners by proving the parties’ part in the accident.
- Medical Malpractice – A hospital’s role is to safeguard your health by improving your condition. Defend yourself against medical negligence, unorthodox treatments, and abuse from medical professionals by seeking compensation with our trained experts.
- Car Accidents – Motor accidents can cause catastrophic damage to your health and wellness, such as brain injury, trauma, damage to vital organs, etc. some of which can result in disability. We help you get the justice you deserve and financial coverage for your pain and suffering.
- Bus Accidents – Commercial vehicles should adhere to proper guidelines set by the law. Any disobedience puts the lives of their passengers in jeopardy. Take action against careless commercial operators responsible for your wounds with our qualified personal injury lawyers.
- Worker Compensation – Our legal team ensures to protect your claims with a third-party liability to provide proper compensation to injuries caused at work.
- Hit and Run – We understand the frustrations that come with getting injured and having the one responsible drive-away. Our services assist you in getting secure compensation, no matter how far they run.
Speak with Our Experienced Lawyers in Elizabeth NJ
For over 25 years, our lawyers in Elizabeth NJ have been providing exceptional legal representation to thousands of clients while securing over $200 million in settlement payments. Here at Lord, Kobrin, Alvarez & Fattell, LLC, we represent all your injury, municipal, and criminal law cases justly.
It is our sole mission to protect your rights and secure maximum compensation for all the pain and damage suffered. We handle your cases with personalized attention and distinction.
Learn more about our services by scheduling an appointment at your convenience. Our one on one sessions allows you to speak with a reliable face you can trust to help you open up and relay your thoughts and feelings in confidence. We offer free consultations at no extra cost to warrant your presence so that we may help you because we care. Don’t wait for the inevitable, take action, and safeguard your rights today.