How Our Lawyers in Elizabeth, NJ Can Help You
1. Investigate Your Case
During the aftermath of an accident, it’s easy to overlook crucial evidence that can help your claim, especially if insurance companies are involved.
Our team of seasoned lawyers in Elizabeth NJ will help unravel all pertinent evidence and facts to help safeguard your claims. Furthermore, we carry out thorough investigations using the following methods:
- CCTV/Camera Footage – By accessing surveillance footage, we help you gain the upper hand as we uncover easy to miss out details and information.
- Witnesses – Interviewing locals with potential insight into your case and securing their testimony with a subpoena to create airtight evidence.
- Accident Reconstruction Scenario’s – We go back to the scene of the incident and analyze all governing factors. Using simulations, it’s easy to create a timeline for the scene. This way, we can depict crucial information before, during, and after the accident.
2. You May Receive a Larger Settlement
Strategic insight and reputation go a long way when dealing with insurance companies and granting a larger settlement. Having reputable lawyers in Elizabeth NJ to represent your case can significantly influence your settlement amount. And, the best part is you don’t have to worry about harassment from any insurance company.
In hindsight, insurance companies tend to inhibit your claims and prevent paying compensation. A reliable personal injury lawyer knows how to bypass their standard tactics. More so, with an experienced lawyer, you’re able to calculate your overall compensation accurately. This is a crucial point most fail to understand and plea for a claim less than what their pain and suffering are worth.
Lawyers in Elizabeth NJ can also increase your settlement by:
- Holding negligent individuals responsible without letting them getaway.
- Determining the long term effects of injuries suffered using medical experts, and presenting this case in court to increase settlement.
- Dealing with insurance company setbacks, reluctance to provide information on time, or incorrectly blaming you for being the victim.
3. Understand the Law
Our lawyers in Elizabeth NJ spend countless hours practicing and getting well versed with the current state laws and legalities essential to representing and winning a client’s case. They provide adequate legal coverage against parties that contest your personal injury claims.
An attorney who understands the law will help safeguard your best interests while abiding by regulations set in place. To considerably boost your odds, personal injury lawyers are well encompassed in topics of personal injury law such as:
- Car accidents
- Product and premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Slip and fall
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
- Assault and other intentional cases